Monday, February 22, 2010

Olympic haze


Love love the Olympics! Can't stop watching them every night, go USA!
Nora totally kicked it into high gear last week and worked on picking up the playroom. It was worthy of a celebration, so we ate chocolate covered graham crackers and drank tea out of little bitty cups. Well, not me, I gave up all cakes, donuts, cookies, bagels, breads, muffins...etc. for Lent. So far, so good!
Charlotte & I are going to Walmart this morning to pick up a booster seat for her. She's almost ready for one and we'll need an extra car seat this week for Nora's little friend we'll be driving around.
We ended up at Walmart at least once a week in VA and I can count on one hand all the times I've been to one since moving back to Rochester. I've since turned my back on Walmart in favor of Wegmans. Love me some Wegmans!

No comments: