Monday, January 7, 2013

Keeping me honest


This is week one of Project life!  Woot!  I already beat what I accomplished last year!

Last year, I was stumped when it came to creating a title page.  I went back and forth with so many ideas and before I knew it, we were in the thick of January and I hadn't documented anything.  I hate playing catch up, so I abandoned ship, so to speak.

This time, I decided to skip the old title page and I dedicated the top row to us with a title and a family photo taken on Christmas.  Easy peasy, all done! :)

I'm actually excited about this adventure.  So are the girls.  I've created two tiny beings who collect papers and "treasures"from our travels so we can "put it in the book, Mommy!"

I can tell, this is going to be fun! :)

5 comments:

laurab said...

I am starting for the first time too. Getting started is the hardest...hope you continue.

Unknown said...

Off to a great start!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great start, love that your kids are into it too :)

Sparklin said...

Awesome spread!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

awww - what a great project to do together!