Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Can I brag for a second?




These two girls had a fantastic visit to the dentist today! It was the first visit ever for both and they were both well behaved and had an all around perfect visit! No cavities or problems with either girl and the tooth I was worried about with Charlotte is fine. She fell off a kitchen breakfast stool a bit ago and there was bleeding around her tooth. I was worried it would turn grey. The dentist said it was fine and no worries.
Nora had an x-ray and the dentist thinks she will start feeling some loose teeth in six months to a year. Tooth fairy time! I can't tell you how relieved and proud I am! Dentist time does not equal scary time!

2 comments:

suesue said...

good job brushing your teeth girls. love the nail polish...funky!!

LULU said...

look at those big blue eyes!
char would be the one with wacky polish!