Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Musings

1. I watched Lost all night last night. From 7pm straight to Jimmy Kimmel.
I liked the ending, I felt closure and I've been a very devoted fan since the first episode.
It was semi- annoying that my neighbor chose to mow his lawn last night when my show started and in the last half hour Craig started mocking the end and calling it a fairy tale.
But I had two strawberry daiquiris in me and it rolled off my back!
He's been watching too many of my shows, so he kept waiting for the vampire or the werewolf to pop out!
2. Washing all the sheets and bedding today .
3. It's supposed to go up to 84 degrees today. Nice.
4. Nora has a mass/party for her last day of faith formation today.
4. Charlotte did not want to go to grocery store today, so no fresh corn
or veggies with dinner. Sad.
5. Dancing with the Stars finale tonight. Go Evan & Anna!
6. American Idol tomorrow night. Go Lee!
He had me when he sang Simon & Garfunkel's The Boxer.
LOVE love Simon & Garfunkel!
I think pretty much all his song choices have been outstanding...Simple Man ... awesome!

No comments: