Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Are you still out there?

 I'm still here!
Here's a super condensed version of what we've been up to!

Doing the same old stuff.
Making weekly trips to Home Depot, Lowes, etc for our Home renovation.
Our kitchen is almost finished, just need to finish our tile walls.
 Last month, we went to the Lilac festival!
Which is extremely popular not just here in Rochester, NY, but with 
my two girls.  I admit I tried to skip going because of the incessant rain but 
Nora and Charlotte were adamant we had to go!  
They enjoyed the flowers, the walking, even the rain, but best of all....the row of concession stands.
Snow cones anyone?
We broke out the bikes and Pinky has new reasons to fear for her life from Charlotte.
Charlotte looks absolutely gleeful, but assured me Pinky was never in any danger.
Uh huh.
Good thing, the Pink dog is savvy to Charlotte's ways.
I'm still churning out layouts and getting crafty.
I made invites and decorated for the PTSA sponsored Staff Luncheon at the girls' school last month.
I've always been very active at their school volunteering and helping out in both their classrooms and for the PTSA, but now my role has gotten a lot bigger because I was asked to become a PTSA Building co-chair for their school.  It's exciting and I'm looking forward to it!

This is an Alice in Wonderland tea party I hosted for Charlotte's birthday.
12 kindergartner girls and a whole lot happening.
This party deserves it's own post for which I'll edit some pictures and put up this week.
This party was this last Saturday and I'm still, like really tired from it!
Our sweet Lulu looking absolutely lovely for her Senior Ball!
Especially standing between such sassy bookends!
I can NOT believe she's graduating this weekend and off to Ithaca College in the fall.
We are so proud of you and we WILL be stalking you all summer to spend as much time 
with us as you can!  
Bwahaha!

2 comments:

suesue said...

love the updates sister...

LULU IS AWESOME said...

you can always stalk me you creep :)
love youu and those beautiful babies