Friday, September 23, 2011

A to Z list

This A to Z list has been popping up on several blogs I read.  I thought it looked fun and absolutely easy!  This month has been the busiest month that I can remember in a long long time.  Back to school, girl scouts, faith formation classes, travel, and the PTSA have been running me into the ground!  I haven't scrapped all month, so hopefully today is the day I make a comeback!


In the meantime, some blogger filler!


A. Age: 36, yikes!


B. Bed size: King


C. Chore that you hate: dishwasher


D. Dogs:  Pinky dog, just the best dog in the world!

E. Essential start to your day: 
getting girls on the bus.

F. Favorite color: green

G. Gold or Silver: 
white gold

I. Instruments you play: once upon a time, piano and flute.  Wished it were guitar!

J. Job title: mom

K. Kids: Two wonderful girls! :)

L. Live: Rochester, NY

M. Mother’s name: 
Sally

N. Nicknames: Annie

O. Overnight hospital stays:  four

P. Pet peeves:   
rude people


Q. Quote from a movie:  "Bond, James Bond"


R. Right or left handed: right

S. Siblings: 
five brothers and one sister

U. Underwear: I still like to buy my underwear in packs of 5 or 6!  I do own nice underwear that I purchase piece by piece, but I still prefer cotton undies that come in bulk packages!  


V. Vegetable you hate: collards

W. What makes you run late: snooze button gets me all the time, even today as a matter of fact!

X. X-Rays you’ve had: kidneys & definitely teeth

Y. Yummy food that you make: 
pizza
Z. Zoo animal: bats

1 comment:

Stephanie Eaken said...

This was fun! I am going to do it on my own blog!! TFS!