Friday, August 29, 2008

Holy Smokes!

I am so stinking EXCITED! There I am sitting at a McDonald's at lunch time rush passing out Happy Meal nuggets and fries when this announcement comes across Fox News.
Nora told me she was disappointed in this McDonald's because it didn't have a Play Place. We've never been to this one on Hull St. before, but I liked it because it was new and clean.
Then I had to rephrase my opinion because I looked up and saw the most amazing news story on a beautiful TV in McDonald's!
McCain Picks Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin for Vice President Nominee!
I was so excited I started talking to all these strangers and forgot to make sure my kids ate some nuggets before they finished off all their fries!
I am so EXCITED! I can't wait for the pundits to come on tonight! Take that Matthews and Obermann! McCain crushed Obama's over the top coronation last night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

feel the same way you do about the ticket
girl power!