Monday, April 5, 2010

Did you have a nice Easter?

I'm going back to 2007 for this layout. A trip to the National Zoo in D.C.
with our always fun cousins Al & Lu.
I made this for a challenge for Shimelle's class.
I used a prompt from the HMITM blog that required the use of clouds
and nine embellishments.
Flower challenge.
Nora was upset that Charlotte scratched her.
I didn't journal that!
Instead I wrote a note to Nora about always believing in herself and having faith
things will always get better.


Made these two for a Two Peas crop on 4/2/10.







Look at the sad faces.
We were discouraged.

That darn Easter Bunny either forgot us or really hid our baskets good!

Found them in Mommy's Scraproom!
Let's compare.
Did your sister get something better?!
(Charlotte's hair looks like that every morning, it's painful!)
Hey cutie

Coconut cookies!
Yum!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: