Monday, April 12, 2010

weekend update



I finally used that last piece of yellow Hambly transparency for the last prompt in Something for Almost Nothing class. I believe I used pieces of that sheet in my last three layouts.
I loved that sheet, I could buy a couple more and never tire of using it.

We went into the weekend with both our Saturday and Sunday planned.
I always play it by ear, but I wrote some stuff down we didn't want to forget.
For Saturday, it was a showing of Where the Wild Things are at the library.
Not sure if I liked it.
Definitely long, the creatures seemed bipolar and maybe the part where Carol rips the arm off his friend that bird, what's his name?, I wasn't expecting it and I thought it was freaky.
The girls walked away from it fine.
Well, like I said I was freaked!

Now Sunday was fun!
Princess party at Strong Museum.
Hair do done up at Rapunzel's Salon.
Butterfly garden.
Charlotte could not wait to get this "bug" off her!
"Get a picture mommy and can you take it off?"
Nora loved all the butterflies, could not get enough.
Charlotte was ducking every second like she was
under attack!
Visiting the Fairy godmother or Anne Boleyn!
Over four hours spent at the Museum including
a carousel ride and lunch in food court.
Then home for a bike ride around the block.
Good Weekend all around.
Tomorrow I have a root canal at 8am.
Lord help me.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the "shop girls" layout - mind if I lift that one, too?!!
Looks like you had quite the fun weekend.

aquanesha said...

i love your profile i hope you have more fun!>>

love aquanesha mccray

p.s.=yeah you may not knw me lol.!