Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Help I need somebody!

Candy from Mr. Paul from Brasil! Yep, with an S, not a Z. Said so on our package! :P Nora and Charlotte hae eaten two pieces each and are gunning for more! Must watch them!

None for me though because.....


Oh My.


Did that root canal HURT! I've had one before, it wasn't too bad, but the one this morning.


I swore at my dentist. Really. One of the times I almost jumped out of my chair, I yelled "That f____ hurts!!!! Two c-sections, one popped rib, kidney stones, appendicitis, braces, a prior root canal and I survived them all, only to be brought low by a darn tooth!


Total disaster in my scrap room. I want to make stuff, but it's so messy!
Kinda obsessed with these ribbon flowers.
I want to make them in every color, esp. white.

Glee is back tonight. Thank goodness. My reality shows were boring me. Well, not Christian Siriano's special on Bravo, "Having a Moment". Still love him. Top Chef Masters, Runway, and Idol have pretty much been a snooze. Dancing isn't bad because I like Evan and Pam Anderson. I voted for her online last night. I definitely think she's better than others and she doesn't deserve the boot! Kick off Kate & that Bachelor dude!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: