Monday, January 24, 2011

Confession

 First layout made using my who's who kit from Studio Calico.
I love the colors so much!
This is one beautiful kit and I've can't stop printing out photos to scrap. I
have a couple of more layouts that just need some finishing touches.

The thermometer outside the window read in the negatives this morning.
Having my birthday in the winter, I love the snow and cold,
but it's getting kind of ridiculous!
My girls were waiting for school to be cancelled this morning.
No such luck for them!

Confession time
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills anyone?
My guilty pleasure of this TV season.
What a C-R-A-Z-Y episode last Thursday!
Hello Reunion!  You can not get here soon enough!

3 comments:

Christa said...

Total closet fan of RHOBH, well not so closet now! I'll be looking forward to the reunion! Love the picture-beautiful lighting!

Julie (juls2000) said...

beautiful page! I love the picture of her waiting at the window.. so cute!

Jill said...

Mmm...I LOVE that layout. The ruffle? SO lovely.