Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's somebody's birthday


It's Craig's birthday today! He's getting dinner out and then some cupcakes. I made an altered frame with a picture of the girls for him and a very simple birthday card. I've been a beast this week trying to get the valentines made, planning for Lulu's birthday, and then Nora's birthday that Craig's birthday always sneaks up on me! Here's to a happy day, I'd say something sweet like "I love you" but he never reads my blog. He figures he lives it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

birthday bear birthday bear!!!! love the cupcakes very current.

Anonymous said...

Nora remembered the bear! I didn't think of it, she dragged a chair over to the cupboard to get it it. Big smooch for Nor!!

Anonymous said...

poor craig..he's probably jealous you care about my birthday more :-)