Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Little Musings

Nora opened her birthday presents early from SueSue because her mommy was anxious to see what new clothes she got! Love them! I have to find a long sleeve t somewhere so Nora will wear her sweaters, they itch. So I heard.
Mommy...take my picture!
Don't have to ask me twice! I'm right on that...I'm also liking this cheesy grin that came out of nowhere and it stayed for maybe two pictures and she was gone!

Pinky took a bath tonight. I love when she smells like coconuts!


Hello scrappy critics! You know who you are!!
Do you like the redo! What do you see now, I don't know if I can handle it!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

allie's new screen saver is the revised version. love the outfit on our favorite supermodel. i just want to kiss that crazy P!!!!