Wednesday, January 21, 2009

We don't sit this close to the TV all the time!

Shameless, I know. I wanted to get a picture of the kids watching history being made.
Maybe they will think it was cool when they're older. Turned out to be harder than I thought.
Nora was a good sport, would scream out "Barack Obama" when he was on TV and slam her little butt on the ground in front of the TV. She's game for a photo op! Charlotte was missing in action, then time out for a grievous offense upon Pinky. She didn't care about history or me documenting it for them!

Little feet curled up in Disney heels greeted me when I went to kiss the girls goodnight. Always got to be fashionable. I took the picture, then I must have pulled the blanket over Charlotte shoes and all because I found the shoes in bed this morning before I made it!

Ah....I love a baby and her little bear!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sister your blog is full of historic moments ! love it.. the scrap page is worthy of paid publication.

Anonymous said...

You have some great photos and I LOVE the design and colors on that layout! Great job :)